12 quick predictions I have for the 2012 year.
1. The Buffalo Bills will draft Heisman trophy winner Robert Griffin III in the 2012 NFL Draft
2. Tim Tebow will struggle and will get benched.
2a. Tim Tebow will file a restraining order against Skip Bayless when Skip gets Tim’s face tattooed on his chest.
3. Lebron James will hit a game winning jumper to win game 7 of the NBA Finals to silence critics.
4. Albert Pujols will struggle in his first year with the Los Angeles Angels.
5. Peyton Manning will start the season as the New York Jets Quarterback after the Jets drop Mark Sanchez.
6. Tiger Woods will win multiple tournaments including a Major.
7. Dale Earnhardt Jr. will win 3 races in Sprint Cup.
8. Sidney Crosby will miss the rest of the 2011-2012 season.
9. A double digit seed will make the Final Four.
10. Dwight Howard will play for the Nets in the 2011-2012 season.
11. The SEC will win their 7th consecutive National Championship in Football
12. The Buffalo Bills will make the playoffs!!! (Hey I can dream right)
Happy New Year!